Thursday, August 24, 2006

Breaking in a few goals.

Alright, been a mostly useful week, save for the dread party a couple nights ago. Five deaths in six hours... Let me say here that I hate, loathe, despise, and otherwise ABHOR a Caederva Mire party...And I don't plan on accepting any of them anytime soon. I'll go Mamook way and fight Spinners before I do that. 1k in 6 hours, ugh. On to brighter things, though!

Have you heard the whispers? Yep, that's right, Avatar central, working on this so I can use a SMN sub next time I party my WHM instead of my usual BLM...maybe. Picked up Titan, and last night with the help of Cloulien, got Ramuh. We were going to get Shiva, but meh. It was Iceday, so we didn't risk the wrath of uber-Diamond Dust. So Garuda and Shiva are next on the list, then will be time for the dread Ifrit's Cauldron, a place I really dislike xD

Time for a job update, methinks, I really should make that somewhere on the board, but work doesn't allow me the nice PS or anything to do it with, sooooo.... I'm too off & on from calls to focus to try to find a spot to do it here. (Maybe this is why my blog is very stream-of-conciousness style.) Here goes! RDM 68, WHM 56, BLM 46, BRD 46, NIN 35, PLD 30, THF 25, COR 24, WAR 24, SAM 22, DRG 17, DRK 17, MNK 14, BST 13, SMN 11, BLU 10, PUP 10, RNG 10

Got the Mamool Ja staging point thanks to a NIN in my party the other night who I forget the name of now >.>; So 3/5 on those, got Azo (tab), Halvung, and Mamool Ja. Other 2, hopefully soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Darrett said...

Getting to the Cloister of Fire in Ifrit's Cauldron is really quite easy. No Ash dragon in the way. Have fun with your leveling.

August 25, 2006 at 12:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alcindor said...

Wow... 5 deaths in six hours... that hurts :P well, I have been through it too (partying with bad parties) but not with that many deaths though :P Yah, my smn is generic atm... no summons besides carbuncle and the elementals (except for light). Sigh! I hope I can get those summons because I would like to lvl smn. Maybe I should just lvl with my smn w/o any summons; see how other ppl like that... having someone so useless in their party -- maybe I will find that Anna person and party with her thf/whm again with my smn with no summons and maybe I will sub thf and see how see like it :P

August 26, 2006 at 5:15:00 AM EST  
Blogger Darrett said...

Heheh. Anna already things that /SMN is useless, I'd be scared/amused to find out what she thought of SMN main. I tell you that person is weird. I saw her in Quicksand caves today. I'll post about it later.

August 26, 2006 at 7:24:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home