Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Working at it.

((So, work has slammed me the last couple days, not been on very much at all :( Looks like quite a few overtime shifts in the upcoming weeks, so we'll see how things go.))

Ahhh, the strive for skilling up. Hard to get into a skillup party as a RDM nuker, I'm finding. Obviously, my Enfeebling and Enhancing are capped. I get to do those on the regular in parties, so why would I need to skill those up? Get a WHM who doesn't want to actually skillup heal! My healing is capped as well, plenty of people wanted me to do that...but now I just need to nuke, pure and simple. My Water 3, Aero 3, and Stone 3 need to vent their wraths, dammit!

Now...for that Mercurial Kris, it appears I would actually have to level fishing up to 30. Ugh, I will have to grab Mandy or some other fishaholic to inspire me into that one, haha. I guess it would be worth it for the much easier dagger skillups on RDM/NIN then. Throw one dagger for Acc/Eva, and the other for multi-hit. Whee! Note to self: Must...endure...fishing.

Saw Alci was actively trying to level his THF last night, but no one else was seeking. I have a 25 THF, so 2 THFs would be scary trying to duo. xD I was very tired, and so I just hopped into RDM and went with him to Lower Delkfutt's Tower, and PL'ed him on the Gigases there. Don't think we got any socks, though (Verrick was looking to desynth them), and the NM's didn't appease me by popping to give me more Elemental Magic skillup opportunities, haha! Since I know they drop socks, they would've been useful too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darrett said...

You don't need to cast your highest tier spells to level. Just cast your lower level ones and your BLM enfeebles and your elemental skill will level. Just join a skill up party in Kuftal or THe Boyhada Tree.

September 6, 2006 at 8:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alcindor said...

Or lvl your blm :) and thanks again for the help... :)

September 9, 2006 at 4:03:00 AM EST  
Blogger Guankim said...

LOL, my BLM is already 46, and with the TP rage going through now, it might get annoying in a few levels to get parties as BLM. (That and most of my that-level gear I've whittled away selling because I went broke trying to get my RDM updated gear ><) Still working on HQ Dark and Wind staff for stupid Maat, lol

September 9, 2006 at 4:03:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home