Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Tale of the Heart's Blood (Ch. 2)

And the soundtrack for today's story -- Nightwish - Ever Dream

This is when I met Tessah, who to this day remains one of very few women that come hell or high water, if she needed me, I would drop what I was doing and teleport to her aid without question of my own welfare, no shove from the One needed. She brought a fresh perspective of life to me, and let me see that just perhaps, the One above really does know what they're doing. Faith wasn't something meant to be tossed away at a whim, especially when one has already seen the truth of the matter. That was why she had taken up the path of the healer. Later, the avatars spoke to her and she surpassed all her limits as a summoner before embarking the way of the Corsair, which is where we reunited for a while, joining together for a powerful refreshing combination to parties with COR & RDM through the higher levels of battle. Now that our times have shifted again, I still miss her from time to time, like when you look over your shoulder expecting to see a shadow but find nothing, there is a hollow in my heart that I have come to accept there, in lieu of the pain one might expect.

During my journies, I think the One decided to show me another shard of light when I met Vally. She's a tall Elvaan with bright sparkling eyes, silver hair, and a smile that I swear is everpresent. Always a cheerful word, and one of the most selfless people that I've ever met. I try to dig up things that she would enjoy and volunteer to do them, since it's rare for her to ask for anything for herself. I think my times with her have been a personal meditative solitude in a way, just a sense of peacefulness that I've never known before. I'm just glad she shared her heart with me these times, and allowed my song to borrow her grace. And now...times changed again, and we rarely get to see each other anymore, another hollow to absorb the pain that refuses to exist.

I could spin you tales of the people I've met, the hearts I've seen, the deceptions that I've witnessed both of self and others... Ultimately, it would all boil down to just a being trying to make the right decisions, knowing that there are people in need, and being willing to change and go with that feeling wherever it may summon him. But somewhere in this spiraling tale lies the center of me, and that, dear reader, is the path we now travel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Are you done with this moving stuff yet? I want you to come play ffxi with me. /pout
I know real estate by the way. If I can help, let me know. Ofcourse I know VA laws not where you are from but I think it’s all basically the same.

Nice set up. I wanna see this story start to bloom though.

I guess I'd better get to work on mine too. Nothing but complaints about lack of violence all over my comment board. Guess that's what happens when I spend my time with a bunch of rowdy boys.

I miss you!

August 23, 2007 at 11:58:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home