Sunday, October 29, 2006

Zilart Mission 4...point 5.

Saw a shout in Whitegate the other night, that people were putting together a Promyvion run for Holla, and needed a WAR and WHM. So, I asked LS mate Ashke who needed it if he was available, but he needed Dem more, come to find out, that party was crap, and ended up basically dropping off myself and a cool WHM named Edo on the floor right before the Spire Entrance....Wasn't that fun!? So, we watch them all die, after we realized since they all planned to 2-hr that fight, there was not a snowflake's chance in hell of winning it even if they managed....and Edo goes and to bloodwarp back, while I'm saved that joy by the use of my Treat Staff II. One of only three good things to come from this harvest festival, IMHO. And all of them have WARP!

Well, we regrouped, and seeing as Edo was going to work on the ZM4, went with him on that one, changing back to my usual RDM self, and upon running to the AH, who do I see, but none other than Jasinde! So we have a little conversation, and she offered to come with us on the ZM4 run, and was suiting up as bard before realizing the other party members that were being got together was a bit...weakish! So she jumped into her wickedness of BLM, and we hunted down a tank, for which I recruited Jazzeal from HEW, who needed the mission too. Jas was quite a dear, very personable person with whom I actually enjoyed speaking. She joins a select few who have my attention when needed... ;D Let me see if I can remember the rest of the party. There was Fobby (Taru BLM, I think), Edo (Hume WHM), Jazz (Hume PLD), Jas (Mithra BLM), Carrieanne (?) (Mithra? BST) and myself (Hume RDM). The fight went decently well save for a painful lesson from the Tonberry SMN that caused a death, and a mean throat stabbity on poor Jas. I owe her my help for stuff, poor dear. All helpful and the Tonberry decides to pick on her. Note to self: kill lots of tonberries in the future, and keep that door in mind.... Further note to self: Get the map for the rest of the missing zones, and mark said door on it. So after the long story from the Tonberry spirit who rose against the Zilart, and seeing the evilness revealed, we parted ways, and keep talking through our handy communicators while Edo, Jazzeal, and I ran to get Jazz's Yhoat crystal, and then set about getting the cermet headstones in La Theine, Altepa, and Fei Yin.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alcindor said...

That is exactly why I only want to party with ppl I know... I always dread the day when I have to lfp to lvl my jobs :P I want to have statics for all my jobs... :P

October 31, 2006 at 8:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger Darrett said...

ZM5 is the longest piece of drivel ever...fun fights, but the headstone through Ifrit's Cauldron is just a pain. That supid Ash dragon is usually up. But ... after ZM5 is done, the rest of the way to sky is usualy a cakewalk.

And those sprinklers in sky, drop the RDM testimony like water. I think in an hour we got 7 testimonies once. Disgusting ^^

Maybe if I get my BLM upto 50 I can go with your BRd instead of as RDM. Poor BLMs nowadays, having a tough time finding parties.

And from the previous post ...

Bluemage isn't that bad, sometimes a little annoying (he did help me once get to the throne room of 5-2 when my whole party of level 60s had no clue where to go). Fightingfurball is completely annoying.

November 6, 2006 at 2:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home