Saturday, March 08, 2008

Whirlwind Month

Well, for having been back almost a whole month now, it was a fun whirlwind. I will just touch on a few of the fun points. Once my HUGE set of downloads got done, I logged in and Zira and I partied a bit in Qufim, where I met up with Chieftobique, and finally got my TL pearl that I was gonna pickup from Valark a ways back. Did a few ZMs with some of their members, and got to see Munei before she vanished at the end of February. Only time doing anything with her ingame, ironically, though having read most of her LJ entries and such, seems like more, haha!

Chief (MNK), Dasheem(DRG), and I (SMN) staticed for a bit early on, got from around 21-31, and schedules went kinda haywire, along with much camping of Mee Deggi. Served to remind me that I should really camp some things too.

Joined another semi-static with Bigpapa, Elianna, and Hutman, and it has been fun times for me being Monk and Samurai again there. So much going on with RL right now with trying to move, work, etc, that I lose track of things. I know there was much more here, please forgive me if I missed it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home