Friday, November 24, 2006

Gardener's Union

I really need to find some others who have better rates on Gardening. Putting my Moghancement setting to Gardening didn't seem to do much with better growing things. It implies to me that my moogles are doing nothing more than what I myself do. Very wasteful for the use of my Moghancement...I think I'll likely set him back to absorbing my XP loss when I go fighting avatars and get Aerial Blasted again. >.>

But, from 3 stacks of tree saplings, I ended up with 4 lightning ores. I swear I need to find what they "un-nerfed" when they hurt the cuttings/saplings rates. Darn the gardening gods and their tricks. Now that 650k turns into about 1mil, but...over 4 weeks time! Not exactly a grand turnabout, admittedly, but better than some I have had prior.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Alcindor said...

Sigh. You get 1 mil each month?!? Wow you are rich... Gil can I have it? :P I wish I could make that much... Anyhow, I have don't do well either in gardening... It's prolly because I don't follow any of the those chart thingies. I just feed the plants crystals and check them whenevers :P

November 26, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least 350K goes further than it did before ^^

November 28, 2006 at 4:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger Guankim said...

True...but now looking at those ore prices, some are down to 90k each...so change that to around 450k each month, d'oh >< Less than the cost of saplings....pointless, yes. /sigh

November 28, 2006 at 7:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

...maybe I should get into gardening, heh.

Unfortunately, I've whittled my pocketbook allllll the way down to around 15k buying everything I'd need to take BLM to 37 as a sub for WHM. Oops? At least I've got all of my WHM spells through 45 in storage, so I've got plenty of time to make back some money when it's time to go equipment shopping again. (For the record, WHM is at 37 as well; it will likely be my first job to 75 though.)

December 3, 2006 at 10:53:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home