Tuesday, December 19, 2006

For Honor and Country

Well, during this gap of things happening, a mad dash was made against some Anticans in support of the Galka in the Bastok Mines district, which the President actually supported us in. It was rather refreshing to be able to at least think that he might truly care about the good of all our people. We journeyed through the Quicksand Caves and to Kuftal Tunnel, seeking out the clues left by the wandering Werei in the name of the Talekeeper's Quest. Thanks to Anjana, Lexi, Hatchetwarrior, Pupp, Enedin, and anyone else whose name now slips my mind. That's what I get for waiting this long to tell the tale, eh?

I know, I know! Guan, didn't you say you were going to add more pictures? Yes, I did. But that would require me not doing things in my limited time and instead just going through the navigator to clear loads of S/s. (Would help if they let me do that during UPDATES!!! ><)

Ahhh, and Diabolos. It was a fun battle, but one that he stood no chance in! Aurridaur (BLU/???), Vitehite(WHM/BLM), Anu (BLM/WHM), Ssjgogeta (NIN/WAR), myself (RDM/NIN) and Werewolf (THF/NIN) went into the depths of the shadows and sought out the Terrestrial Avatar of Dreams, Diabolos. And ... we promptly handed him his arse. There wasn't even a danger of death. Major props to Aurridaur who Head Butted his WSs into oblivion, as Nightmares never were able to come out. I really could've slept through this one, HAHAHA! Onward we go to Riverne Site B01.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alcindor said...

Wow... Congrats on Diabolos. I want Diabolos too, but I can't atm... I need to go further in the game first :/ I am also missing Fenrir... and the Carby Mitts... But sooner or later, I will get those... but as for Diabolos, prolly never, unless I do more CoP :P

December 20, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM EST  
Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Congrats. Still havent done this myself. Actually cant say that I've done anything that counts as productive this month. Oh well. Still having fun. Oh wait. maybe I did. I made Journyman in woodcraft this morning. Lovely level 50. That must count for something.

I see my link title changed. Cute.

Merry Christmas. ^.^

December 22, 2006 at 10:42:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home