Sunday, December 03, 2006

Towards the demons...

So they tell me of a place called the Shrouded Maw...it is where our little party shall be venturing next. Bryer, Anubahnu (aka, the one I massacre in spelling ><), Luneve, Jaymu, and myself will pull another, likely Verrick again (if he's around and available!) will be venturing into the depths of the area to seek out the dark one, Diabolos. Being well prepared with medicines in CoP is a necessity, but I should revert to our Promies as evidence of that.

Jumping topics like a game of Q-Bert, the Mammets....were astoundingly easy. Of course, I got to show the joys of RDM/NIN there, and run around kiting the peons with Bryer while the core party battered the other down one at a time. Then Bryer took hers back to the party, and soon it was just me and a little Mammet. It was iceday, though, and bind was working well until it changed into mageform...."Eh? Firaga? You mutha...SILENCE!" That being done, it was just a leisurely jog across the room, and healing a bit while the Mammett waited on the spell to wear, and then found it upon him again as it switched to Warrior, only to whiff at my images as I trotted across the field again. Then the rest of the crew stormed into the circle, and we proceeded to light up the Mammet's world. Even our gimpy RNG *nudge nudge* Jaymu landed a few shots here and there. So with that, we ran about talking to lots of people and tracking the lost tarus, and well...it was a damn lot of detective work that eventually led us to the coming showdown with Diabolos.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorddocster has been dragging us through CoP so that we can catch up with him on 5-3 and reform a CoP static. The Diablos fight was exciting. The Oruyu fight was exciting. The CSs are interesting. Farming keys just sucks. I saw my first panty today though.

Since I'm on when you're on, I'll be happy to help out as long as you give me advance notice what you want me to be. I have to scrounge around for gear. I've been BLM recently so I have my level 40-50 cap BLM stuff. If WHM, or heaven forbid RDM I'd have to find stuff. And BRD...hehehe.

December 5, 2006 at 10:24:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I'm a secret admirer now? You are delightfully full of yourself arent you.

December 7, 2006 at 7:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Guankim said...

Would you have preferred "Another who offered to marry me?" ^_~ And yes, it's quite the endearing RDM trait -- "Self importance Bonus"...it's a hidden trait we receive at level 40, haha!

December 7, 2006 at 11:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

Really? Because I thought it was a rather obvious trait you received at level two.

December 8, 2006 at 1:33:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I'm just flattered that you linked to me.

I don't think it's much of a secret considering I did throw myself at you demanding marrage on a public board. I don't know what came over me. *blush* I think it was the chocolate. Does odd things to my mind.

December 8, 2006 at 10:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger Guankim said...

LOL @ Argentos -- Shush, you :P And yes, having Dia versus the little mobs makes them Die faster...funny that one letter difference in spell name and results! So i guess that is the more obvious trait..the hidden ones comes at 40 and 41, respectively! xD

@Verrick -- You'd think as a Taru, you would've seen more than your fair share, but moreso by coincidence at that height ^_~

@Alison -- Point taken. And depending on what flattery gets me, I'll consider not revealing that it's only because your journal is a good read. ^_~ Now...for a new link name...

December 10, 2006 at 4:41:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home