Saturday, January 06, 2007

And the monsters continued to fall.

Has been a rather fun week thus far, even with the good (but horrible) run we gave the Under Observation BCNM. I will say I think we would've won if perhaps 2 things hadn't happened: 1) I hadn't attempted to cure our most damaging BLM and he died first, leaving me with Divine Seal + Stonega II instead, didn't make best use of my time on that one. >.> And the other BLM that was with us came in a level 1 Aketon and not too much INT gear outside of rings and a seer's piece (not crown)...which hampered the major damage in the party. Besides actively facing the eyes (which can petrify that way), it was also sketchy as to why she was using an ether while having over half her mp as well when it's imperative to quickly -ga down the stupid eyes before they beat us down into oblivion, especially without Stoneskin, but meh, we brought it what looked like under 10% HP; sadly, it smacked me before my final Thunder spell could get off, and I noted the horrible brimstone-esque taste of the BCNM floor.

I have achieved with my thief that which is called "Fuidama," and boy is it ever fun! Even if I do abbreviate it SATA, nothing beats getting to run up behind someone and *WHAM!* - Suddenly doing around 250 damage that the mob thinks your buddy did. Haha, because that's what good melee friends are for, to make you that much better! ^^; Domo arigato gozaimasu Master Kenshinshiro for being my first SATA target and letting the PLD realize he wasn't Mr. Super Hate-holder when a SATA was going off opposite him, haha! /cheer ^^ And yes, I would note we were going to set it up on the PLD, but he was all meh about SATA powers and didn't want to setup really, just voked off the bat and such, so we did an alternate setup SATA where Ken would armor up on BLU, and I would SATA him, the PLD took a while to get hate back, sometimes not even before the mob died. I was easily amused, and as it neared time to go to work tonight, I didn't get to wait long enough to see if he'd comment ((He didn't in the 15 minutes notice I gave, and since 3 of us were leaving, we were disbanding, and soon as that was up, I had to run quickly to work ><)), after his comments about being (mostly) "all capped" and not having problems with hate.

Moral of the story: Everyone can contribute something individually, but working together, that's where true greatness lies. Now...about that vengeance on those Hecteyes....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alcindor said...

Good luck on your revenge.... and yes, working together is great... but it's hard to get a party that works well... that's why I want statics for all my jobs :P

January 6, 2007 at 1:09:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... we must get those eyes back for what they did... oh wait... who says this was me >.> <.<

January 8, 2007 at 6:49:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home