Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Life of Crime, or Just Bad Influences?

I blame the Mithra. (Arketa, this means you, yes.) I know, I know...that's a common solution, but really, this time I could blame a certain Elvaan woman too. (Yes, Fiery...or Alison) But actually, this all follows from the first thing I learned when studying the arts of the treasure hunters, was how to shift blame...and we shift it well too! You see, I've been living a life of theft and avoiding blame recently, and damn, it's been a great ride! Treasure hunting and the arts of a ninja go beautifully together, but having a great core static is making it even better! I've leveled from 30 to 34 thus far with a group from GraveyardShift LS in following formation: Lanoire (NIN/WAR), Alcindor (SAM/WAR), Valynne (WHM/BLM), Sumiko (THF/NIN), Zaria (DRG/BLU), and myself finally (THF/NIN).

I may go solo'ing a bit need to catch up a bit so Sumi's SATA's aren't quite as high above mine >.> Next level will grant me new daggers, however, so I will definately enjoy that boost! There is something powerful about getting new daggers to accompany those shiny Drone Earrings that I've been hoarding for this point in time. Drone + Dodge will make me very glad that I don't have to deal with pierced ears and can just change clips during battles. It's been a busy but fun weekend, and I will be sure to Mug you later....errrr, I meant meet you later! *waves and flees*

And for those who mailed wondering about Fiery... This is the one whose fault it is that I tapped into my criminal nature...Least I can do is offer you a picture, right? *He reaches into his wallet and pulls one out from a distant past*


Fiery, that damn Elvaan thief!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Faulsey said...

Yeah, THF is fun XD


Also note, Faulsey's Frustrations?

Sure, more than half the posts probably feature some rantage, but... come on! Stupid alliteration...

/grin

Added a link to your blog on mine.

January 29, 2007 at 1:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Darrett said...

I have to remember to update my blog list to include you. I keep frogetting about it.

Grats on your levels. I never found THF all that fun, but that's because I suck at meleeing. I probably missed most of my SATAs too...lol.

January 29, 2007 at 5:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Faulsey said...

Ferocity is so much more fun :)

January 30, 2007 at 8:08:00 AM EST  
Blogger Alcindor said...

I would like thf more if I didn't have to pull :P Mine is stuck at 34 and has been at that lvl for a long time... :P

January 30, 2007 at 8:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Now what exactly am I being blamed for? You make it sound like thief isnt the best job ever. Who wouldnt want to be roll in gold coins and look good doing it?

January 31, 2007 at 10:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 2, 2007 at 5:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

Oh psha, you're being blamed because you're a bad influence, you wretched thief! I know someone came from another server and stole my cookies... it must have been you!

February 2, 2007 at 5:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

{{Haha, yeah, we need to get him to start writing. I'll see what I can do about it. I'd love to see the adventures of Kintrra. I know Mike does way more cool stuff than me, since he's done all kinds of different end-game things already.}}

February 3, 2007 at 9:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Hey where I come from all cookies not already comsumed are fair game. If you really wanted those cookies you would have already eaten them. Dag nabit they were cold already! How could you let that happen? They felt unwanted and down right unloved. I became savior to those cookies by letting them fullfill thier life purpose when you didnt. You should thank me.

February 4, 2007 at 12:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home