Thursday, February 08, 2007

Maze of Madness!

So our group gathered at the gates to the dread Sacrarium, where earlier there was a painful memory that needed to be erased along the pathway to our Promathian dreaming. So the usual crew of Bryer, Anu, Eckardt, and myself were joined by some others in need of the mission. Ramathorne (MNK), Cerene (NIN), Mirrodin (BST) (with her pet Blubber Eye that she made into a familiar), Hediger (SMN), and Akiraku (SAM). Verrick was nice enough to come along as WHM to help us out on this one, and we handled the ghosts fairly simply enough. I kept somehow drawing hate with just paralyze and slow at first, which rather annoyed me, but that's what I have Stoneskin and Blink for, isn't it? Haha! We finally corralled the teleporting old ghost, and it was destroyed to allow us access to the keys.



Eck and I went around and talked to quite a few people afterwards, but people kept distracting me during it, so I'll let him tell you about it instead. Look over there on the right side and you'll find a path to his pad (Where I stole this picture). Have fun, I'm kinda busy tonight!! ^_~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Darrett said...

No real help for that aggro thing. I was pretty sure they couldn't be slept realiably. They don't hit too hard and I took my share of beatings from them. But I told you, no formor hate makes this an easy battle no? Good luck on Vahzl!

February 9, 2007 at 12:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alcindor said...

Um.. I used to steal pictures too... when I didn't know how to take pictures in the game.. but hey, Eckardt does have nice pictures, I would steal from him too :P and oh btw, do you work on your post at your work place? because that's what I do :P

February 15, 2007 at 4:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Guankim said...

((Hehe, yep, all this is done at work, which is probably why a lot of it comes out sounding very stream-of-consciousness, depending on if my flow of thought is interrupted by things I need to dispatch ><;))

February 15, 2007 at 6:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Faulsey said...

Stupid thing didn't accept my comment last time -.-

Gratz on the mission.

I can't remember what else I said last time, though there was more.

February 16, 2007 at 10:16:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home