Monday, March 05, 2007

Ahh, the plight of the poor...Sorta.

It's been a long time since my last entry in my journal, but much of that time has been passed with my friend Eckardt, who takes much better pictures than I do, so I've been content to let him tell our tales recently. However, I recently got quite a windfall from an experience that I couldn't help but feel very n00bish on. Upon inquiring with Lorddocster about a few KSNMs, I got an Atropos Orb and a Lachesis Orb and headed down to the Waughroon Shrine to meet up with the LoH KSNM service. Did two runs, and ended up with a couple of D. Ingots from my first run, but in my haste ended up claiming the record as I forgot to let the BLMs have time to exit before I hit the chest. It was sad, the party message popped up right after I had clicked on the crate, and I had forgotten from reading on TT's report, I was just... ugh ><;; But with a drop like that, they weren't TOO ticked at me. I still felt bad about, geez. But anyway, that used up the majority of my KSes and brought in a decent bit of change, so I can get my gear back up to above par for RDM, and equip WAR a bit perhaps... We had a fun round of playing with the Feeler Antlion and its friends as we did a few Rostrum Pumps runs. Congratulations to everyone who got their pumps there!!! Hopefully this coming Saturday will be the Optical Hat run! Also almost got enough points for the Pahluwan Khazagand, which I think I'll pick up for skilling up my RDM, and when my THF gets to that level ^^ Looks like loads of fun and a cheaper skillup option than kicking out for a Scorpion Harness at this point.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're content with me telling the stories and taking the pictures... or are you just lazy? LOL! Just kidding :)

Yeah the last couple of weeks have been a blur, so much happening so fast and doing the same thing over and over (well for me anyway)... Hopefully things will change soon and things go a little more leisurely pace (HAH!)... doubt that'll happen til we get Sea and get you up to Sky... oh and then, there's the fights that come after you finish both story lines... and God fights in Sky and Sea... and Limbus... and...

...
...
...
(over use yet?! LOL!)
...

OK, maybe it won't go back to being slow... :)

March 5, 2007 at 9:23:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a side note... Poor my ass :P You got 2 ingots and you grow ores... I'M POOR! :P

March 5, 2007 at 9:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alcindor said...

You all rich bastids! HA! I need gil... I am poor!!! You guys want to donate? HA! just kidding...

March 6, 2007 at 5:19:00 AM EST  
Blogger Darrett said...

Grats on your D.Ingots. Now get to work on GS. The Pahluwan is nice and a good option compared to the SH since Evasion probably doesn't help too much for jobs other than THF and NIN who already have high evasion skill anyways.

March 7, 2007 at 4:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new riches Guankim!

March 9, 2007 at 1:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Yay for well dressed RDMs! Congratulations. ^.-

March 11, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home